Monday, August 25, 2014

Bothell Crocs at Viva Italia

The past couple of years the Northwest Alfa Romeo Club has been holding a small show at the Columbia Winery in Woodinville.  I made a stop there this year and snapped a couple of pics.  It's a small show, but had a nice turnout of Alfas and a few other I-cars.  I wasn't able to drive my GTV as it is sitting in the garage up on jacks and its rear calipers are at PMB Performance.  Maybe next year...

Nice Junior Z, named after Zach Cox.  I worked with  Zach back in the early 2000's.  Zach was tragically killed on his Duc by a drunk that did a left turn in front of him.  RIP.

 
FIAT Dino Coupe.  My friend Dino owned one (I think I posted a picture of it on the blog) for about 10 years.  Last we saw it was on eBay in Wisconsin a few years ago.  This one had a few issues (but they all do).
 

 
I bought a 1991 164L new from Bellevue Alfa Romeo.  This car brought back a lot of memories.
 
 
 
A nice 330 Ferrari in amongst the moderns.
 

 
An Italia in amongst the Panteras and Lancias.
 

 
My first Alfa was a Kamm tail with the rubber baby bumpers.  This was a nice one that was in the general lot and not with the rest of the cars.
 
 

 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment